Titilating Teachers, Salacious Students, And A Whole Lot Of Sex Ed.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tila Tequila Watch Out... Sex Teachers On MySpace

Pammy gets busted

Pamela Rogers Turner, who had sex with a 13 year old student, and was ordered to refrain from contact with the boy, and to stay off the internet... created an online profile on the popular internet social networking site MySpace... and contacted the boy.

Details here.

The highlight:
TO NUMBER 32..... "My Plans are Your Plans...." "Nothing's Changed...." "Say it.....say it...." Always is the word, Baby, always. Listen to "Far Away" by Nickleback.... that's for you. But, you know... I hate hearing something that is exactly the opposite of what you have said. I hate lies. Honesty is the biggest, most important trait in people. When I find out that I have been lied to and deceived, after all the sacrifices I have made, it makes me wanna.....
[Number 32 was the boy's basketball jersey number!]

Pam on MySpace

Her MySpace page is archived here: PJ